Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and list the position you applied in the title.
Under general supervision of the supervisor, and follow up orders of the department.
a. To update and monitor Time & Action Calendar and raise up any possible issues to Sr. Merchandiser.
b. Follow up bulk & sample orders and ensure good communication with the clients and factories.
c. Assist in the development and sampling of products as required, to arrange necessary trims such as label, tag, etc. with clients and factories.
d. Maintain documents, files & samples related to all requirements from merchandising team.
e. Well co-operate & work with all accessory makers, corporation and other department in Fountain.
f. Any other duties as directed.
a. College degree or above in related discipline.
b. At least 3 years’fashion accessory merchandising experience in buying office or trading company.
c. Familiar with the entire merchandising process from sampling to shipping.
d. Good command of English.
e. Strong communication skills.
- Design and development of seasonal collections from initial concept to sign off ensuring each range meets the standards and requirements of customers.
- Plan the line according to SKU plans, sales needs and trends
- Plan and execute product sketches for the given season
- Oversee sample development process
- Identify trends in fashion, fabrications and color by researching appropriate markets
- Process comments and approvals of fit, print, samples, trim, at both development and production stages
- Attend fittings for both sample and production garments to provide technical advice, and have the capacity to dictate fit comments.
- Collaborate with Management Staff, Design and Product Development & Patternmakers, and Sales teams
- Technical knowledge of fabric construction, finishes and techniques, and patternmaking
- Strong color sense / print sense
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressured environment
- Must be extremely hard working, detail oriented and have a strong understanding of garment construction
- Exceptional time management skills
- Intense curiosity and information seeking skills
- Not afraid to speak up and think outside the box
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hand sketch designs is a must
- Keen insight into innovation driving the fashion industry (textiles, manufacturing, technology, etc.)
- Bachelors degree, specializing in fashion design or creative arts
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a technical designer, knowledge of patternmaking and garment construction, preferred
- Fluent in oral & written English
1.Should have relevant working experience of textile export more than two years;2.Should have strong professional knowledge of fabric;3.College degree or above, with good skills of English listening, speaking and writing.4.Fabric assistant, no working experience is ok, but should have good skills of English.